The CRI’s instance of REDCap has been upgraded to version 7.6.0. Click here to read about the newest features and all other improvements. Highlighted new features include:
• New Interface – a new look and layout is presented, and the base font is now Open Sans (previously Arial). The new font is slightly larger in size, providing better readability.
• REDCap Messenger – a communication platform built directly into REDCap which allows users to communicate easily and efficiently with each other in a secure manner.
• Repeating Instruments and Events – there is now the ability to repeat a data collection instrument or an entire event of instruments an unlimited number of times without having to setup the events beforehand.
• Custom Event Labels – these custom labels can be used for piping data from any event in a longitudinal project when adding/editing events on the Define Events page.
• Custom Record Status Dashboards – users can build and save custom versions of the Record Status Dashboard to customize the dashboard to their liking.
• New Record Home Page – many record level actions (rename, delete, DAG) have been moved and consolidated on a new record home page.
• New Form Status Save Buttons – redesign of save buttons, and new buttons for “Save & Exit Form” and “Save & Go to Next Record”.
• Enhanced Buttons for Surveys – radio buttons and checkboxes can appear as large animated buttons that look more modern and stylish than traditional radios and checkboxes.
• PDF Download for Survey Respondents – on an instrument’s survey settings page, a user may enable the option “Allow participants to download a PDF of their responses at end of survey?”.
• New Action Tags – action tags are an excellent way to customize the data entry experience for surveys and forms.
Please contact REDCap Support with any questions.