REDCap has been successfully upgraded to version 9.5.6. Listed below are the newest features. Click here to learn more about these new features and many other improvements.
- Alerts & Notifications – The Alerts & Notifications feature allows you to construct alerts and send customized email notifications. These notifications may be sent to one or more recipients and can be triggered or scheduled when a form/survey is saved and/or based on conditional logic whenever data is saved or imported.
- Rich Text Editor – Users may optionally utilize the rich text editor for styling field labels or section headers with many text-formatting options; available for any field on an instrument, survey invitations, and survey confirmation emails.
- Missing Data Codes – Fields that have a blank/missing value may be marked with a custom ‘Missing Data Code’ to note why the value is blank. These missing codes may be used to aid in data analysis by specifying why a field lacks a value.
- File Version History for File Upload Fields – This feature allows a new file to be uploaded onto a File Upload field that already has a file uploaded for it. If a file has already been uploaded, the field will have a new link “Upload new version”, and after being clicked, it will allow the user to upload another file without having to delete the existing one.
- New Action Tag @HIDDEN-PDF – Hides the field only in the downloaded PDF of one or more instruments (including blank PDFs, PDFs with data, and compact PDFs with data).
- New API Method “Import Repeating Instruments and Events” – Allows users to import a list of the repeated instruments and repeating events for a project as a means of setting which instruments and events should be repeatable.
Please contact REDCap Support with any questions.