RESEARCH. POWERED BY THE CRI.
Our recent work includes a publication in Nature, contributions to the new March of Dimes Prematurity Research Center, and more.
CRI data storage is HIPAA-compliant, backed up daily, and the best value around.
9 YEARS OF CLINICAL DATA
Labs, diagnoses, demographics, and more are available for your research in the CRDW.
The CRI’s instance of REDCap has been upgraded to version 6.5.0. Please click here to read about the following new features:
- Signature Field Type
- Form/Event Delete Buttons
- Copy Instruments
- Copy Existing Choices
- Project Notes
- Field Annotations
- Survey Invitation Reminders
- Survey Confirmation Emails
- Survey Access Codes
- Survey Short Codes
- Survey QR Codes
- Survey Logins
- Modify *Completed* Surveys
- Faster Way to Build Reports and Custom Exports
- Downloading/uploading “Instrument Zip” files
- Obtaining “Instrument Zip” files from External Instrument Libraries
- 200+ new PROMIS and Neuro-QoL instruments in the REDCap Library
- Other Improvements and Changes
Please contact REDCap Support with any questions on how to use these new features. Thank you.
This month, the March of Dimes Foundation announced a collaboration with the University of Chicago, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, and Duke Medicine to create a new March of Dimes Prematurity Research Center focused on determining the currently unknown factors causing premature birth.
Under the leadership of PI and Program Director Carole Ober, PhD, the University of Chicago Medicine will have the lead role in this project, to which March of Dimes will contribute $10 million over the next five years. The Center for Research Informatics will contribute bioinformatics and computing resources to this important research.